How to Become a Member
To become members of the body of Christ, also referred to as the church, we are called to follow these steps:
- Hear the Gospel (Rom 10:17);
- Believe the Gospel (Heb 11:6; John 3:16);
- Repent of our sins (Acts 17:30);
- Confess Jesus Christ as the son of God (Matt 16:16);
- Be Baptized for the remission of our sins (Acts 2:38); and
- Live Faithfully according to God’s word (Rom 6:4; Rev 2:10).
This is the process by which those who believed in Christ in the New Testament became Christians. Each step is equally as important as the others, and following each step is the only way to be added to the Church. We encourage you to come study God’s word us during our worship services or bible studies, to learn more about how to become a member of the church.